Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maggie O'Brien Maggie O'Brien is offline

Default Change envelope feed in 2007

I am trying to print envelopes in Word 2007 and I would like it to feed from
Tray 1 so I don't have to manually feed each envelope. When I choose Tray 1
in the "Envelope Options" tab it says "You have changed Word's default
envelope handling method for this printer. These changes could be incorrect"
and the printer continues to print from manual feed. I need to print 100
envelopes. How can I get it to pull from Tray 1?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It should not revert to the default unless you click 'reset' as advised in
the rest of the message.
There's a method that you could try at
http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm
or
You could use an envelope template to create your envelopes (there are
samples on my web site) and set the tray required in the page setup of the
template.