Dub_Love

Default Auto Fill Box

I'm looking to have an auto fill box so when I hit the option button it will
show my different options and then when I click it, it wil fill it with an
address, city, state, etc... For instance, I want my drop down box to look
like

Miller's Merry Manor
Oakbrook Village
Norwood Nursing Home

and when I select Oakbrook

it would then put

Oakbrook Village
714 Rocky Run
Huntington, IN 46750

in a designated spot. You guys have any ideas? Thanks!!!