Amandle

Default Default Page Setup

When I open a new document in Word 2003 the curser is at the very top of the
page as if I have the margin set at 0.2 I went File/Page Setup/Layout I
changed the header and footer sizes and made them 1.5 and set as default but
when I open a new document the curser still appears at the very top of the
page? When I type something then hit print preview it shows that the document
margins are at about 1.5in?? I hope I am making sense!!
Stefan Blom

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Amandle" wrote in message
When I open a new document in Word 2003 the curser is at the very

top of the
page as if I have the margin set at 0.2 I went File/Page

Setup/Layout I
changed the header and footer sizes and made them 1.5 and set as

default but
when I open a new document the curser still appears at the very top

of the
page? When I type something then hit print preview it shows that the

document
margins are at about 1.5in?? I hope I am making sense!!

Amandle

Thank you for your response. But the problem isn't when theres a 2nd page.
It's as soon as I open a new document. The curser is automatically placed at
the very top of the page as if I have the margins set at about 0.2 but I do
have the default page setup set the header and footer both at 1.5in??