LOOKING FOR A PRICE TAG FORMAT FOR FURNITURE

Old April 6th 09, 07:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
logoman

Default LOOKING FOR A PRICE TAG FORMAT FOR FURNITURE

Would like a program that allows me to print up price tags for inserting into
plastic sleeves, approx 3" x 6"
Old April 7th 09, 12:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Do you want a program or a template? Word can do it and so could Publisher.
As for a template, pbbbbbbt. Who needs a template? Set up a table and put
the price in the cells. Print it and cut it apart.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old April 15th 09, 05:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Price tag Pro

Old April 15th 09, 05:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Price tag Pro[_2_]

Go to www.pricetagpro.com
Old December 5th 21, 05:36 PM
BrianMRhodes BrianMRhodes is offline

Everyone loves good furniture like me. Well, if you wanna buy any type of furniture or wooden work material, then you can try the parker house furniture company for getting the best experience. If you don't believe in their quality, then you can check the reviews here https://parker-house-furniture.****e...om/review.html. Feedbacks always help to choose the best option for you, just spend some time on reading.