Running a website

Old October 22nd 21, 12:19 PM
Flying Flying is offline

Default Running a website

All the work on my website is almost done. The only thing is left is picking a hosting. Recommend some good options.
Old October 22nd 21, 12:44 PM
Tommyboy Tommyboy is offline

Congrats. That's a good start. I wish you luck with your website. As for the question I strongly recommend getting VPS for hosting. It will work better for high-traffic websites. And I hope that's your plan- to have high traffic. As for the specific VPS services my suggestion would be this https://bluevps.com/vps-sweden/ . Take a look and I hope it helps you.
Old October 28th 21, 11:50 AM
Flying Flying is offline

This is a surprisingly good suggestion. I've checked some articles here and there and yeah, people generally recommend VPS. Thank you my friend.
Old December 6th 21, 12:57 PM
hopper55 hopper55 is offline

Originally Posted by Flying View Post
All the work on my website is almost done. The only thing is left is picking a hosting. Recommend some good options.
godaddy check for beginning
Old December 6th 21, 01:11 PM
grey6 grey6 is offline

Originally Posted by hopper55 View Post
godaddy check for beginning
I used that hosting in past. But recently switched to namechip https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/ where have already ordered new email webhosting service. Secure email hosting services will prepare mail servers to do industry-standard encryption of data; it ensures that data sent from/to the server is encrypted when you sign in to your account and until you are not logging out.

How do I get a running header with running page numbers? rsw5060 Page Layout 2 December 9th 08 04:55 AM
Our new website Ewho Page Layout 1 February 9th 08 03:37 PM
Our new website Ewho Formatting Long Documents 1 February 9th 08 03:36 PM
Running Macro from Word vs running macro from vb.net prog Simon New Users 0 July 16th 05 10:17 AM