A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Page Layout
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Running a website

Old October 22nd 21, 12:19 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021
Default Running a website

All the work on my website is almost done. The only thing is left is picking a hosting. Recommend some good options.
Ads
Old October 22nd 21, 12:44 PM

Congrats. That's a good start. I wish you luck with your website. As for the question I strongly recommend getting VPS for hosting. It will work better for high-traffic websites. And I hope that's your plan- to have high traffic. As for the specific VPS services my suggestion would be this https://bluevps.com/vps-sweden/ . Take a look and I hope it helps you.
Old October 28th 21, 11:50 AM

This is a surprisingly good suggestion. I've checked some articles here and there and yeah, people generally recommend VPS. Thank you my friend.
Old December 6th 21, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying View Post
All the work on my website is almost done. The only thing is left is picking a hosting. Recommend some good options.
godaddy check for beginning
Old December 6th 21, 01:11 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Sep 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopper55 View Post
godaddy check for beginning
I used that hosting in past. But recently switched to namechip https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/ where have already ordered new email webhosting service. Secure email hosting services will prepare mail servers to do industry-standard encryption of data; it ensures that data sent from/to the server is encrypted when you sign in to your account and until you are not logging out.