Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.general
trvlnmny trvlnmny is offline

Default Full Path of a file name

Using W xp & MS Word 2003. When I have a document open is there any way
that I can see the full path of the file name.
Thanks.

full file path in the Word Window title bar Carly Microsoft Word Help 2 February 2nd 06 03:33 PM
File naming specifications / Invalid file name HRM Microsoft Word Help 3 October 17th 05 10:35 PM
How to remove a path to load a file I've moved under the File menu Donaldo New Users 15 August 25th 05 10:14 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
file name and path footer? Legal Learning Microsoft Word Help 0 January 20th 05 04:25 PM