Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Robert

Default Mail merge for labels doesn't work

Hi,

When using Word (staring in Outlook or Word) I get an error message saying
that schdmapi.dll could not be loaded. The message also says to reinstall
Word. I've done everything that is suggested on Microsoft's support site and
reinstalled Office, all to no avail. Any ideas?

Thanks