Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
snibbor16 snibbor16 is offline

Default Combining Styles on Same TOC Line

My document has two styles, "attachment" and "attachment title". (attachment
equals the 'attachment number' and attachmen title equals the title for the
attachment.) when i create a TOC, it places style "attachment" on one line
and style "attachment title" on the second line. Is there any way to
automatically have the TOC generated by combining style "attachment" and
"attachment title" on the SAME LINE? I realize I can generate a macro to
"fix" however after I right click to update my TOC - I want to be done - not
have to run yet a nother macro.
EXAMPLE:
Do NOT want:
Attachment 1 .....45
Title for attachment 1 .....45
DO WANT:
Attachment 1, Title for Attachment 1 .....45
THANKS FOR ANY HELP!