Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Maximise unmaximisable dialog boxes

See http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm for help with that.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 20:18:01 -0700, Kevryl
wrote:

Thanks Cindy, I'll give that a try, tho I'm not quite sure how to enter and
use it.
Many thanks,
Keith

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?S2V2cnls?=,

I'm on Word 2000

I'm doing a
mailmerge right now, and the "straw" that has prompted me to post is that I
just can't tell which file or path the original merge file is connected to,

At least for this I can give you a little macro that will display the information
for Word docs or Excel sheets

Sub DisplaySELECTInfo()
MsgBox ActiveDocument.MailMerge.DataSource.QueryString
End Sub

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)