Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dearhouse Dearhouse is offline

Default How do I change Default options in Sort Text window?

Click SORT from the drop down menu In the TABLE in the menu bar. My defaults
in the options button are set to (.)(period) and I need them to be set to
TAB. Also the default setting is to Header Row, where as I need it to be set
to NO HEADER ROW
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?RGVhcmhvdXNl?=,

Click SORT from the drop down menu In the TABLE in the menu bar. My defaults
in the options button are set to (.)(period) and I need them to be set to
TAB. Also the default setting is to Header Row, where as I need it to be set
to NO HEADER ROW

I don't think there's any way to change the defaults for this dialog box. But
have you tried recording the steps you take in a macro, then running that?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)