Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe Fisher

Default Word Document really slow to open

Word 2002 (XP) -Office 2002
XP Pro, SP2
P4, 3.2 G
1 G RAM
250G Hard drive
120G Hard Drive
Radeon 9600 Vid Card

My computer seems to be clean (no visible spyware, virii, trojans, etc.)

I have quite a few Word documents, it takes about 5 seconds for them to
open. I"ll dclick on one to open it, oftentimes I'll dc on it *again* since
it's taking so long. The documents aren't too long, perhaps one page.

NOTE: This seems to be a problem that started to work across the Whole
office suite. (well, word and excel anyway)

Not a huge problem, but just wondering if this is something I can fix.

--
Joe Fisher
Teacher, K-8