Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob Day

Default Tables Default

I find myself constantly adjusting the default table. I have looked at the
default settings, an don't see any way to control these following issues:

1) When inserting a table, is there a way to have each cell automatically
use a perticular paragraph style?

2) When inserting a talbe, is there a way to make the width of the table
match the margins of the paragraph style to which it is inserted (instead of
the page margins)? In other words, if I insert a table into a paragraph
style that itself is indented 1 inch from the page margin on the left, I
would like the table to start at that 1 inch indentation

THanks!

Bob Day

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Would that there were some way to do these things! Unfortunately, current
versions do not offer any such fine tuning. You can define certain aspects
of tables with table styles (which can include an indent), and you can save
formatted tables as AutoText entries, but that's about it.