Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Xi Shi Xi Shi is offline

Default How to add an appendix after reference?

My thesis has reference and appendix. and reference is inserted as endnotes.
Since endnotes are always added at the end of the documents automatically(or
after the loacal section). However, the appendix should be posterior to the
reference. Then how do I realize such arrangement, that is, appendix is added
at the end of the document?
Thanks!