Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kmi

Default How do I reduce file sizes

I have files that are approx. 3-400K in size. When I block copy the file and
create a new file, the size is reduced drastically (e.g., down to 30-40K).
Why is that and why is the size so large in the first place? Fast save is not
turned on, there are no graphics....I checked the other file reduction
methods provided but nothing makes sense. Any words of wisdom?