Mail Merge Address Block

Old July 14th 09, 07:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Debbie

Default Mail Merge Address Block

I have done many merge's and always with no problem. I am trying to do one
now that the address block has 3 lines Name, Address, City,State,Zip. The
first line name is indented by 1 space and I have not been able to correct
it. I have over two hundred letters to do at one time and have to back space
to get it to line up correctly with the other two lines. Is there a fix for
this. Thank you in Advance
--
Debbie
Old July 14th 09, 10:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Rather than use the address block, just insert the individual merge fields
that you want to use in the configuration that you want them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Old July 15th 09, 01:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Debbie

Thank You Doug, it worked. Strange though all my other mail merge's are
using the address block. But this worked and will save me alot of time and
stress. Have a great day!!
--
Debbie