Saving Filter Parameters

Old March 19th 13, 08:52 PM
Alajane Alajane is offline

Default Saving Filter Parameters

I have to merge Access and Word files often. The Access file I’m using has a lot of fields and I quite often need to merge different documents using the same filters. I’m currently merging about 20 documents that will all need the same six filters—it takes quite a while to scroll down to “Specialty 1” “Contains” “XXXX”; “Specialty 2” “Contains” “XXXX”; on through Specialty 6. Is there any way I can save a file with those filters set so I can open the file and just change the “Specialty 1,” “Specialty 2,” etc. field?