Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
vmkmohan

Default Different page number

Dear Administrator,

I want to put first page bottom continue number 2 (hide top page number) and
after I put next top page number 2.

Please explain how to lay this numbers.

Regards,

Mohanakrishnan.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

Sorry, don't think you'll find too many administrators here, just us users.
Do not use Insert Page Number for page numbering. It will cause you all
sorts of headaches.
Put your page numbers in headers and footers. It is possible to have
different headers and footers on even- and odd-numbered pages. This is set
in the File Page Setup Layout dialog.

Take a look at http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Number...eNumbering.htm.
For even more, see http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Page_Numbering.htm.

--