Default formatting of INCLUDEPICTURE field

Old February 19th 05, 02:25 AM
Greg Reese

Default Default formatting of INCLUDEPICTURE field

When I use the INCLUDEPICTURE field it seems to choose on
its own the scale of the picture. If I right click on the
picture, select Format picture, then the size tab, and
then press the reset button it sets the scale to 100%,
which is what I want. Is there a way to make 100% the
default value so I don't have to change each picture?

I have Word 2002 on XP.

Thanks.

Greg Reese