Mike Seddon

Default Understanding the documents that people create

Hi,

I've been a member of this group for a while and recieved (and given)
lots of help on Word.

I am currently developing a product to solve a number of the
formatting problems that people experience when working with Microsoft
Word documents.

If you could spare only a few minutes to complete the following
survey, it would be very helpful.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=302241456010

The survey asks about 6 simple multiple choice questions.

Please feel free to pass on the link for the survey to anyone you feel
may wish to complete the survey.

Thank you.

Mike Seddon
Kutchka.