Table Format

Default HELP! --- Table Formating Issues...

I am working on a Word document with tables. Some of the contents in the
tables (in one coloum) is very long, so it needs to flow over onto another
page. However, it seems that Word will not let it flow onto another page (it
just keeps re-shaping the table, never putting it onto another page).

I was wondering what setting to I need to change, so the text I type into my
table will continue on to the other page,as if i was typing a normal document.

Thanks for your help!

First of all, you need to turn off the automatic resizing. Go to Table
Properties and click Options on the Table tab. There's a box to clear. After
you OK out of the Options dialog, make sure that the table wrapping is set
to None. If it's set to Around, that would be the reason Word is pedaling so
hard to keep it on one page.

"Table Format" Table wrote in message
I am working on a Word document with tables. Some of the contents in the
tables (in one coloum) is very long, so it needs to flow over onto another
page. However, it seems that Word will not let it flow onto another page

(it
just keeps re-shaping the table, never putting it onto another page).

I was wondering what setting to I need to change, so the text I type into

my
table will continue on to the other page,as if i was typing a normal

document.

Thanks for your help!

Copying a Table Into a Table Karen Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 05 04:06 PM
Table Issues Karen Microsoft Word Help 4 January 5th 05 08:43 PM
table caption numbering scottkinsey Tables 1 November 11th 04 12:47 PM
Repeating Table headings with "Continued" scottkinsey Tables 4 November 10th 04 07:04 PM
Getting the format of a table Kind writer/user/programmer Tables 0 October 29th 04 02:52 AM