Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
J[_3_] J[_3_] is offline

Default Changes have been made that affect the global template????????????

Tuesday Afternoon

This message is displayed upon exiting word:
Changes have been made that affect the global template, normal.dotm. Do you
wnat to save those changes?

I did intentionally make any changes to the normal.dotm template. I do not
want to save any changes that may have occurred inadvertantly.

I click 'NO" and next time it is there again.

MS KB article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291352 instructs to uncheck
the "Prompt before saving Normal template check box" but I DO NOT want to
save any changes that have been made.

How do I stop this without altering the normal template?