SteveFrankland SteveFrankland is offline
Junior Member

Default Keep with next

I realise this has been discussed before, but I cannot make it work. I had no problem with Word 2000, but 2007 and 2010 do not seem to work.

I have a single line heading and have selected "keep with next", but it never seems to work. The following paragraph does not have keep with next enabled, but the single line heading is stranded on the last line of the previous page.

What am I missing?