Gregory Welch

Default Windows XP Home, Office XP Home, in Word, no "Save As" option

In my office word program, there is no save as option in the dropdown file
menu. Does anyone have this same problem, or know how to repair or get around
it. It's frustrating when making form letters and such.
Thank you,
-Greg Welch
Jay Freedman

Gregory Welch wrote:
In my office word program, there is no save as option in the dropdown
file menu. Does anyone have this same problem, or know how to repair
or get around it. It's frustrating when making form letters and such.
Thank you,
-Greg Welch

Hi Greg,

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Greg Welch

THANK YOU JAY!!!
I know I went in there efore, but I must have somehow missed the fix. It
worked perfectly. It's just weird that when I installed office, it wasn't
there...
THANKS!
-Greg