Chris

Default hide spell/grammar underlines?

I have a document that I need to email. It has many spelling and grammar
underlines due to the nature of the document. How can I hide these so
someone opening the document will not see all of this?

Greg

Chris,

Select the text. ToolsLanguage and uncheck do not check spelling and
grammar.

Note: Users on the other end and select the text and use
ToolLanguagecheck spelling and grammar.

Another option is to convert to PDF and send as a PDF file.

Tools | Options | Spelling & Grammar: check the boxes for "Hide spelling
errors in this document" and "Hide grammar errors in this document."

"Chris" wrote in message
I have a document that I need to email. It has many spelling and grammar
underlines due to the nature of the document. How can I hide these so
someone opening the document will not see all of this?

Chris

Does this method apply only to the current document or is it unilateral?
Will it apply to all documents?
Thanks for the help!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Tools | Options | Spelling & Grammar: check the boxes for "Hide spelling
errors in this document" and "Hide grammar errors in this document."

so
all may benefit.

"Chris" wrote in message
I have a document that I need to email. It has many spelling and grammar
underlines due to the nature of the document. How can I hide these so
someone opening the document will not see all of this?

As one might assume, "this document" means "this document."

"Chris" wrote in message
Does this method apply only to the current document or is it unilateral?
Will it apply to all documents?
Thanks for the help!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Tools | Options | Spelling & Grammar: check the boxes for "Hide spelling
errors in this document" and "Hide grammar errors in this document."

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.