Ron Boetger

Default Creating a Form need to make TEXT not move

I am attempting to create a form. I want to have Customer Name:
then a text form field and then another heading - Date: then a text
form field on the same line. The problem I am having that after a few
characters of typing the customer name field in the "Date:" moves to
the right. Is there any way to lock the Date in place? There is
plenty of room between the Customer name and the Date.

Thanks

Ron
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Set up your form in a table in which you set the dimensions of the cells to
exact figures (that are large enough to hold the data that will normally be
entered.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.