Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Buttercup

Default How can I? If statement ?

I have a mail merge that I have set up. Each letter has a closing from a
choice of 5 different people. I would like to include the appropriate e-mail
address with each letter depending on the person in the closing.

I believe I can do some type of IF statement for this, but not sure how to
do this since there are 5 different people.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Thank you,

Jeanmarie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I would suggest that you have another field in the datasource into which you
insert the email addresses.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.