Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Table Autofit To Window - goes off right side of page

I had a table that always extended off the right side of the page, even
after selecting the table and then Table-AutoFit-AutoFit To Window.
Eventually I figured out the problem: it looks like word 2003 won't
wrap hyperlinks, so one column was much wider than the autofit code
expected. I broke up the hyperlink (you could probably rename it or
something) and then the table would fit properly.