Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jami

Default Bold, underline, assertion?

Lately, something is happening with my Microsoft Word. I try to bold,
underline, italicize a certain word(s) and everything else does the same.
Also I have a words that are being underlined in red and giving me an option
to accept assertion or delete. What is that??? Is there anyway to default
the auto correct?