Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tom Tom is offline

Default 1000,s of pages being added in Word! Please help school project.

please help! my school project is due tomorrow. i was working on it in school
today and at the end of the day i saved what i had done. now i am at home and
when i tried to look at my work which is roughly 97 pages long i am missing
37 pages and thousands of blank pages are being added on. ive copied and
pasted the 63 pages that are left and the blank pages problem goes away but i
am still missing the 30 odd pages. i am worried that the missing pages are at
the end of the document but i cannot reach the end because more pages are
adding on.
please, please help im desperate!!