Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Huskerfan Huskerfan is offline

Default Up grading to Word 07

I currently have office 2000 of my computer. I would like to upgrade word
2000 to word 2007. Could I install just the Word cd to upgrade word and leave
the others alone, (powerpoint, outlook etc....) or would I need the entire
office 07 suite.
--
Huskerfan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Buying a standalone version of Word 2007 is not the most cost effective way
of buying that product. You would be better investigating what Office
packages are available, however to answer the question you asked, yes you
can install just the Word component of Office 2007 - though frankly I would
install Outlook 2007 also as this is considerably improved upon the Office
2000 version. You can also install Word 2007 alongside Word 2000, which
might help overcome the shock of the changes. Word 2007 is radically
different to 2000.

See http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm

Huskerfan wrote:
I currently have office 2000 of my computer. I would like to upgrade
word 2000 to word 2007. Could I install just the Word cd to upgrade
word and leave the others alone, (powerpoint, outlook etc....) or
would I need the entire office 07 suite.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You are welcome

Thank You Graham Mayor