Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Krishna Kumar V Krishna Kumar V is offline

Default what is insert multidiagonal cell

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

I think it's a feature that works only in Asian versions. Haven't tried in Word2007 yet.

You can draw diagonal lines in table cells. My guess is this feature allows you to actually split cells diagonally.

Regards,
Klaus

Insert in First Empty Cell Benz Tables 2 October 20th 07 07:39 AM
how do i insert a line within a cell in a table sean Page Layout 3 January 9th 07 09:41 PM
Table in word and you want to insert a cell, how do get it to wra MissRee Tables 1 September 12th 06 05:28 PM
how to create or insert a cell in Word? Joing New Users 1 January 20th 05 05:44 AM
How do I insert a picture into a cell of a table? MALIrish Tables 1 November 2nd 04 05:08 AM