Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Greenberg David Greenberg is offline

Default RTF mismatching Word2007 and Word viewer with compatabilty pack

Hi,

I have an RTF document which is viewed and printed ok with Word2007 but is
not viewed nor printed the same way in Word viewer with 2007 compatability
pack, which should view word files the same way as Word2007.

I have installed all relevant SPs, and installed the latest updates. This
has to do with the text boxes on the RTF document. On Word2007 I don't see
the frames of the text boxes and it's printed with no frames. But, on the
word viewer, the frames are visible and the file is printed *with* the frames
and not only the text, the way it should be.

I have to say that I am forced to use the RTF format.

What can be done about this? Please help.

Regards,
David.

Making Word Viewer secondary viewer Orange County Ca Microsoft Word Help 2 February 17th 09 07:22 PM
Where is the clipboard viewer/Task pain in Word2007? C. Strode Microsoft Word Help 2 May 22nd 08 03:34 PM
word viewer lucky Microsoft Word Help 2 May 16th 08 05:04 AM
Word compatibility pack for Mac users? rgille Microsoft Word Help 2 October 20th 07 03:20 AM
Word Viewer as an add-on for IE LWhite Microsoft Word Help 1 August 29th 07 04:22 PM