needhelp

Default sending mail merge emais

I am sending a message to 500+ email addresses using mail merge. When I
click merge and send I am getting two messages per email address before it
will send. After clicking, Merge, Electronic Mail, the first message comes
up "A program is trying to access email addresses that have been stored in
Outlook. Do you want to allow this? .... - Yes - No" I have clicked -Yes-.
Then, another message comes up with "A program is automatically trying to
send an email on your behalf. Do you want to allow this? .... - Yes - No -
Help" I have clicked -Yes-. The same two messages come up for EVERY email.
Is there a way I can stop these from coming up? If not, it seems that the
email merge function is a bit of a waste of time as it doesn't make the
process any quicker than sending one by one! Any help that can be provided
would be greatly appreciated.