Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Michele Michele is offline

Default What exactly is a drop down form anyway

I am teaching myself forms and I am trying to create simple fill in the
blank forms for things like Name and then a line and Address then a line and
I am pretty okay with that although I can;t seem to get the table next to the
word name so the table includes the word Name and then I just continue...but
my real question is this.
I have a question on a form and I want to provide say, 4 lines for people to
respond. I format my tables so only the bottom line appears. When I get to
the end of the first table (fixed) how does it jump to line 2 automatically.
I know that I can create one table that will expand or be big enough for 4
lines, but I actually want the lines to appear for printing purposes. Can you
direct me to a good Web site tutorial? So my basic question is can end of
one line (table) wrap to the beginning of another?
I was thinking that this was what the drop down form was.
Thanks!