DeanBearPhilly

Default how do I rotate page with text from portrait to landscape?

I'm making Gift certs in Word. Regular page rotated to landscape. 2 Gift
certs on 1 page. Now I want to rotate it back to portrait. The page turns,
but the text doesn't.
What am I doing wrong?

The text on a document is always going to run from left to right unless you
put it in a text box, frame, or table cell and change the text direction.

"DeanBearPhilly" wrote in message
I'm making Gift certs in Word. Regular page rotated to landscape. 2 Gift
certs on 1 page. Now I want to rotate it back to portrait. The page turns,
but the text doesn't.
What am I doing wrong?

How do i get rid of a page number on a Save As\ Text Only doc? Mike Whitehurst Microsoft Word Help 0 March 16th 05 01:18 PM
A problem with text boxes and free space on the page [email protected] New Users 3 January 4th 05 09:39 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text box top and bottom of page, how do get get to page 2? Penfold Page Layout 1 December 13th 04 05:47 PM
Text cut off in table at bottom of page David Best Tables 5 October 27th 04 04:53 AM