rwav1

Default Insert Merge Files within conditional merge

I want the system to pull a merge file for a specific merge record, based on
criteria. There is a possibility of three files to be inserted. At the end
of the process, I should get one document. My first simplified attempt read
as as follow:

{ IF {MERGEFIELD Province} = "QC" { INCLUDETEXT "H:\\Form Letter 1"
MERGEFORMAT } "Failed" }

and I get : Error! Cannot open file. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.
rwav1

Do not bother, I found my mistake. Tks.

"rwav1" wrote:

I want the system to pull a merge file for a specific merge record, based on
criteria. There is a possibility of three files to be inserted. At the end
of the process, I should get one document. My first simplified attempt read
as as follow:

{ IF {MERGEFIELD Province} = "QC" { INCLUDETEXT "H:\\Form Letter 1"
MERGEFORMAT } "Failed" }

and I get : Error! Cannot open file. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

Mail Merge: How do you merge to file but create separate files david Mailmerge 1 March 22nd 05 07:11 AM
Convert Word 2000 merge files to 2003 Cecelia Mailmerge 1 February 18th 05 08:15 AM
How can I insert multiple files at once into a document? Confused Word User Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 04 05:12 PM
Insert merge fields C Tate Page Layout 6 November 27th 04 03:04 PM
Conditional mail merge Hanif Mailmerge 1 November 26th 04 07:10 PM