Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
qkqkd2514 qkqkd2514 is offline

Default Hi i can't seem to activate microsoft office with my product key..

I bought my laptop a couple of years ago and, they provided me with the
microsoft authentic keys and product code i have tried the product key on
both trial and full but it just seems to not work it says its incorrect...
I'm kind of confused.. What is this product key for then,,,

Help and Thanks..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

If they gave you a product key for the Office that was installed on your
computer, it won't work with anything else.

If you are talking about the product key for your computer, it doesn't work
with office.

You must use the key that was sent with the trial, or the key given to you
when you purchased office.

"qkqkd2514" wrote in message
:I bought my laptop a couple of years ago and, they provided me with the
: microsoft authentic keys and product code i have tried the product key on
: both trial and full but it just seems to not work it says its incorrect...
: I'm kind of confused.. What is this product key for then,,,
:
: Help and Thanks..