Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
santos dominguez santos dominguez is offline

Default merging problem

COUNTY new name c/o add1 add2 c/s STATE ZIP LEASENAME
zap a dav jo po j cs 7 la el
zap a dav jo po j cs 7 la un
zap a dav jo po j cs 7 no mu
zap a dav jo po j cs 7 meno
zap a dav jo po j cs 7 loop
zap a dav jo po j cs 7 see
zap a dav jo po j cs 7 perla
zap a dav jo po j cs 7 hunt a
zap a dav jo po j cs 7 perla a1
zap a dav jo po j cs 7 perla a2
zap a dav jo po j cs 7 perla 3a
zap a dav jo po j cs 7 perla h1
zap a dav jo po j cs 7 perla h2
zap a b d 12 m st 9 perla 3a
zap a b d 12 m st 9 john 1a
zap a b d 12 m st 9 farn a
zap a b d 12 m st 9 well 1
zap a b d 12 m st 9 union
zap a b d 12 m st 9 union 1
zap a b d 12 m st 9 union 1a

Okay I?m using Microsoft word 2003 document and for my data is access 2003, and what I?m trying to do is put all the leasename information on the document from the a dav name only. The table has many names and I will like to merge them to create a document for each name but I will like to include all the leasename, the things is that they change in names different names have different amounts but what I wan is to create one single document for the specific person now if we have the new name the same but in have a name in the c/o or a different add1 then I will like one for the specific one with the leases only in that one, so when I do the merge it puts all the leasename and the name county, that is the only info I want in the document

You can email me at

Okay I'm using

WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...vices-usi.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi santos,

Your requirements are unclear, but you may be able to use Word's Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge facility for this (the terminolgy
depends on the Word version). To see how, check out my Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=731107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included with it.

To limit the output to a single record group, you can use filtering or SKIPIF fields.

--
Cheers
macropod