Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
veha9999 veha9999 is offline

Default foget password to unlock file

i has forgot my password to unlock the file, so how can i do to unlock the
file?
Please tell me
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/Remove_Password.htm

"veha9999" wrote in message
i has forgot my password to unlock the file, so how can i do to unlock the
file?
Please tell me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mi Tasol Mi Tasol is offline

--

Graham Mayor - *Word MVP

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

"veha9999" wrote in message

i has forgot my password to unlock the file, so how can i do to unlock the
file?
Please tell me

You can try and get an old version of OpenOffice off the net. OO 2.0
would ignore the password on many Word docs and just open the file.
Newer versions dont have this handy bug

Abraham12 Abraham12 is offline
Junior Member

To unlock files or folders:

Right click on the locked file or files and select "Unlock Selected Files".

Then, enter the password and Select OK.
Unlock encrypted files and folders

As with locking multiple files, before completing the operation, you can refine your list of files to unlock.

If you have forgotten or misplaced the password, you can use the "Hint" providing you entered a hint at the time that you locked the file.