Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rubes2010 rubes2010 is offline

Default Printer won't print from Word - will print test page & from e-mai

XP
Installed new cartridges in Lexmark 1200
Poor quality test page
Directed to install new drivers - no difference in test page
Uninstalled printer and reinstalled - no difference in test page
Tried to print Word document - printer appears to work but page is blank
Decided to change color of print in "Word" - page still blank
Clicked on "find printer" in dialog box
Received notice "Directory Unavailable"

What now? Have spent a lot of time on this.