Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jpg file as letterhead in outlook 2003 jpg file as letterhead in outlook 2003 is offline

Default how to insert .jpg as letterhead

I want to insert my company name which is a .jpg file as letterhead in
emails. Certainly that must be possible. In the past i was able to do it
one time but not able to save it as a theme or a template.
thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you create your e-mails in html format you should be able to use the
graphic, though many potential recipients will view in plain text and thus
not see your handy work. If you want to ensure that a recipient receives
exactly what you send, then you need an attachment of your document in PDF
format, for which you will need extra software.

jpg file as letterhead in outlook 2003 wrote:
I want to insert my company name which is a .jpg file as letterhead in
emails. Certainly that must be possible. In the past i was able to
do it one time but not able to save it as a theme or a template.
thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jpg file as letterhead in outlook 2003 jpg file as letterhead in outlook 2003 is offline

i use html, and am trying to just create a theme or template using a .jpg.
All emails sent should be seen exactly as sent i would think, but i will try
sending myself an email to see what it looks like, thank you.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

If you create your e-mails in html format you should be able to use the
graphic, though many potential recipients will view in plain text and thus
not see your handy work. If you want to ensure that a recipient receives
exactly what you send, then you need an attachment of your document in PDF
format, for which you will need extra software.

jpg file as letterhead in outlook 2003 wrote:
I want to insert my company name which is a .jpg file as letterhead in
emails. Certainly that must be possible. In the past i was able to
do it one time but not able to save it as a theme or a template.
thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jpg file as letterhead in outlook 2003 jpg file as letterhead in outlook 2003 is offline

I created in html and made a word file which works great. Thanks so much
for all the help. This place is great.