Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
slord

Default How to align envelope address so it prints properly

No matter what I do in Word 2003, if I print a single envelope, the address
prints vertically instead of horizontally. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Putting the envelope in wrong?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"slord" wrote in message
news
No matter what I do in Word 2003, if I print a single envelope, the
address
prints vertically instead of horizontally. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://www.gmayor.com/epson_envelope_orientation.htm.