Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Iain Iain is offline

Default Can I revert to previous layout (i.e. Office 2000) for Word 2007?

Can I roll back to the previous window layour for Word 2007? The current one
is horrible and I can't find the tools I need easily, and neither do I want
to spend the time looking for them.

I don't understand why they felt the need to tinker with this, it wasn't
even broken and now it is even worse!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DP DP is offline

I don't know about rolling back but,
In case you decide to stay with 2007 I found this interactive guide very
helpful. You point to the old interface (2003) and it shows you where
commands are now on the new 2007.

"Iain" wrote:

Can I roll back to the previous window layour for Word 2007? The current one
is horrible and I can't find the tools I need easily, and neither do I want
to spend the time looking for them.

I don't understand why they felt the need to tinker with this, it wasn't
even broken and now it is even worse!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I guess DP meant to point you to:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...295841033.aspx

--