Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Andy Andy is offline

Default Viewing inconsistencies b/w computers despite identical settings

Hello,

My team at work has been working on a Word doc that contains a text box with
copy. However, while all of the copy within the box is viewable for some of
us (including the creator of the document), for others each line is spaced
too far apart and thus some of the copy runs out of the box and isn't
viewable unless we change the size of the box.

To confuse matters, we've confirmed that everyone has identical paragraph
settings: spacing before/after is 0pt/6pt and line spacing is single.

Can anyone provide any suggestions for what we can do so that the copy
doesn't run out of the text box for anyone?

Thank you,
Andy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Andy,

Is everyone using the same printer settings (and the same print driver)? This is important as different drivers (eg for different
printers or for the same printer with different OS versions) and their settings can affect the document layout. That's because Word
uses information from the print driver to lay the document out in conformity with the printer's specifications.

--
Cheers
macropod