Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
S. Williams-Coca S. Williams-Coca is offline

Default How do I adjust the orientation of a single page within a documen.

I would like to add a landscape-oriented Word document into a
portrait-oriented Word document. How do I do this? Is it even possible?
Thank you in advance for your input.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Select the contents of the page; in the Page Setup dialog box, make sure
that "Apply to" is set to "Selection" and choose landscape orientation. Word
will insert the required section breaks.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"S. Williams-Coca" S. wrote in
message ...
I would like to add a landscape-oriented Word document into a
portrait-oriented Word document. How do I do this? Is it even possible?
Thank you in advance for your input.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm