Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cradino cradino is offline

Default Import macros from one template to another

Having a template that contain macros when I Fileceate a new from template
documents well stay in the document created.
Now I have submitted that document to revise and whwere it returns macros
are not there. How can we import macros from original document to the
document changed?