Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ozecleanfuel ozecleanfuel is offline

Default spacing troubleshooting

In my outlook when sending new emails the line spacing is double and I can't
get it back to single.
When replying it is ok.
Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ozecleanfuel ozecleanfuel is offline

When you search you find.
I found it in the Tools
Under signatures
I ticked the box which allowed to read & edit Rich Text.
And it went back to normal.