higgledy

Default Formatting problem

Every now and then I find myself with a Word doc that has a mind of it's own.
For instance, if I highlight a line. Use Font or Paragraph to change that one
line's format. I click OK to apply my change. The change gets applied
globally rather than that one line. If I do a Crtl Z, the change becomes
undone globally, yet the change to the choosen line remains. Does anyon know
what I am doing wrong? Please email at
Daiya Mitchell

See he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm