Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
canochick canochick is offline

Default Non-responding while saving word 07 doc

I just bought an HP laptop with vista home premium. I activated office that
was pre-installed with my computer. I purchased office 07 student.

Whenever I attempt to save a document, office freezes and says
non-responding. It then checks for an issue and closes, usaving any info.

also, the auto-save folder, whenever I try to delete all on the bar on the
left, it will freeze.

i've already uninstalled and reinstalled on my computer. any more
suggestions? anyone else have the same issue?