Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jfg jfg is offline

Default Putting a scanned document into Word 2003

Hi, Everyone.

I have Word 2003. I have attempted to put a scanned document into a Word
2003 document without success. The first scan was set to PDF, and the second
scan was set to BMP. The document I scanned contains text and a "picture" of
the Excel Header/Footer Dialog Box. I am not sure what I am doing, so any
guidance you can give me will be really appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brian Brian is offline

Rather than typing the instructions for using the W2003 OCR capabilities,
read the instruction at the following URL.

http://ict.cas.psu.edu/training/howt...ceimaging.html

Hope this helps,
--
Brian McCaffery